If you received a notification for an order that was not submitted by you, please reach out to us as soon as possible with the order number so we can investigate. This will help us ensure your account is cleared of any orders that do not belong to you and learn ways to prevent this from happening in the future.
Articles in this section
- Are your blue bags environmentally friendly?
- Is Tide Cleaners a 24/7 dry cleaning and laundry service?
- What happens if my order is left in a box for an extended period of time?
- What is the difference between the blue and orange Tide Cleaners bags?
- Why wasn't my Tide Cleaners bag returned with my recent order?
- All boxes are full at my residence, can I still place an order?
- Can I have packages from other services delivered to a Tide Cleaners box?
- Can I request a rush delivery?
- Can I use Tide Cleaners, if your services are not in my building?
- Can my partner or roommate use my Tide Cleaners bag or vice-versa?