If you mistakenly submit an order with the wrong box number, simply place another order for the correct box and contact us to remove the previous order from your account.
Articles in this section
- Are your blue bags environmentally friendly?
- Is Tide Cleaners a 24/7 dry cleaning and laundry service?
- What happens if my order is left in a box for an extended period of time?
- What is the difference between the blue and orange Tide Cleaners bags?
- Why wasn't my Tide Cleaners bag returned with my recent order?
- All boxes are full at my residence, can I still place an order?
- Can I have packages from other services delivered to a Tide Cleaners box?
- Can I request a rush delivery?
- Can I use Tide Cleaners, if your services are not in my building?
- Can my partner or roommate use my Tide Cleaners bag or vice-versa?