We are a 24/7 accessible dry cleaning and laundry service, meaning our boxes can be accessed at any time for drop-offs and deliveries. Our plants do not process orders 24/7, neither do our drivers, or customer support agents work outside of standard business hours.
Articles in this section
- How do I prepare my order for drop off?
- All lockers are full at my residence, can I still place an order?
- Can other members of my household use my Tide Cleaners bag?
- How do I lock the locker?
- How do I open the Tide Cleaners locker to retrieve my order?
- Is Tide Cleaners a 24/7 dry cleaning and laundry service?
- What happens if my order is left in a locker for an extended period of time?
- What if it my order is too large for one locker?
- What is the difference between the blue and orange Tide Cleaners reusable bags?
- What is the first step property managers should take to begin locker service in their buildings?