This issue likely occurred due to a sorting issue at our plant. Please use a disposable bag when placing your next order and let us know your bag was not returned with your prior order through the 'special instructions section' of our app. Your items will be returned in a new bag, free of charge!
Articles in this section
- Are your blue bags environmentally friendly?
- How is Tide Cleaners handling the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Is it okay if I leave my order in a locker while I am away during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Is Tide Cleaners a 24/7 dry cleaning and laundry service?
- Is Tide Cleaners open during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Is Tide Cleaners servicing my building during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Tide Cleaners Operations Resume in Philadelphia (COVID-19 update)
- What happens if my order is left in a box for an extended period of time?
- What is the difference between the blue and orange Tide Cleaners bags?
- Why wasn't my Tide Cleaners bag returned with my order?